Goodbye

Robert Błaszczak

@ElMaya, emotions are a bad advisor. Do as @flowerek wrote. And see you soon.
Pozdrawiam
Robert Błaszczak

Moja prywatna strona: www.blaszczak.pl
eradek

I hope you will still change your mind we need you here :).
YoMan

Dear @elmaya .... in the name of all my devices "by @elmaya" do not go away, please ... or at least not for long. Do You want to sentence them to death over time ??? ;)
YoMan

pzygmunt wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:07 pm I think there is some misunderstanding here. I am convinced that no one treats anyone "like a fool".
O cudownych, zaawansowanych projketach, które zrobił dotychczas @elmaya każdy z nas wie. @elmaya systematycznie podnosił poprzeczkę do góry. Tym samym bardzo przyczynił się do rozwoju tego forum. Chyba nikt się nie obrazi jak napisze że tracimy najlepszego aktywnego programistę. Nie umniejszając kilku innym programistą którzy również znacząco się wyróżniają.

@pzygmunt, proszę wyjaśnij to nieporozumienie. Chyba że pasuje Ci taki rozwój wydarzeń...

=============================================================================================================

Everyone knows about the wonderful, advanced projects that @elmaya has done so far. @elmaya systematically raised the bar. Thus, he greatly contributed to the development of this forum. I don't think anyone will be offended when I say that we are losing the best active programmer. Without underestimating a few other developers who also stand out significantly.

@pzygmunt, please clear up this misunderstanding. Unless such a development suits you...
Wziąłem udział w Supla Offline Party 2023 :D
pzygmunt

@edm Trudno jest mi wyjaśniać coś czego nie jestem stroną. Nie wiem w sumie o co chodzi. Jestem zaskoczony tą sytuacją. Myślę, że należałoby zapytać @klew i @elmaya

@edm It's hard for me to explain something I'm not a party to. I don't know what's going on. I am surprised by this situation. I think you should ask @klew and @elmaya
klew

I'm not sure what else I can explain.
I haven't done anything intentionally against any member of this forum.
We had short coversation with elmaya just before he published this post, but I doubt if this was the only reason (elmaya, if you want, feel free to publish this chat)
I'm not perfect, and for sure I've done many things wrong.
Widzimy się na Supla Offline Party vol. 2 :!:
edm

Panowie @klew i @elmaya. Jeśli mogę zasugerować, nie ma sensu dalej kontynuować tematu i wytykać sobie wzajemnie. Proponuję odpoczynek. Będzie miło zobaczyć was wkrótce obydwu na forum.

Gentlemen @klew and @elmaya. If I can make a suggestion, there is no point in continuing the topic and pointing out each other. I propose a rest. It will be nice to see you both on the forum soon.
Wziąłem udział w Supla Offline Party 2023 :D
elmaya

it's about my misunderstanding.
I apologize "especially to @klew"
Patryk

elmaya wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:12 pm it's about my misunderstanding.
I apologize "especially @klwe"
I understand well.
Will you stay with us ???
Elektryk Szczecin

Dzięki elmaya mamy pushover (czy serwo które jak pytałem na forum to odpisano mi "projekt zamknięty")to on to wprowadził jak i wiele innych fajnych projektów . Co tu wiecej pisac :cry: :cry: :cry:

Return to “News”