Supla 16 X relay -- esp8266 + mcp23017

elmaya

Albert wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:28 pm Elmaya sensors are now ok. But I have another issue... when I turn on few relays in the same time, wemos stop answering to switches in Supla app.. I tap to on or off and nothing happens. I have to restart wemos, and problem is gone. For next time....
check your connections and power supply, I just checked and it works fine
Albert

Tell me, is RESET pin important? I dont connect it from wemos to mpc modules..
elmaya

Albert wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:52 pm Tell me, is RESET pin important? I dont connect it from wemos to mpc modules..
it's important, that's why it's there
Albert

Ok. I have two different mpc modules. One of them have reset pin (relays module), and second dont have this pin (buttons module). Maybe this is my problem..
elmaya

every Mcp23017 has reset on pin 18.

Albert

I connected everything good but I know why relays stop answering after some time... when I connect sensors to d5 or d7 wemos stops answering to app or buttons. Only D6 sensor is ok. When I take out d5 and d7 all is ok with relays...

Can you make for me another pins for these two sensors? I need 12 relays 12 buttons and that 3 sensors for gates.. It will be great. If you dont have time - I will understand. No problem. Greetings :)
elmaya

I suspect you have a problem with your sensors.
What do you have connected and how?
Albert

Hello. That issue I got, when I connect sensor pin's to gnd with short peace of cabel also.... so I dont know what is wrong. And I have another issue :D when I connect buttons, few relays start ON and OFF spontaneously... and I gave up. :) maybe I am too stupid to make this soft by myself. Anyway thanks for your great job elmaya. Good weekend and stay healthy.
elmaya

Albert wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:26 pm Hello. That issue I got, when I connect sensor pin's to gnd with short peace of cabel also.... so I dont know what is wrong. And I have another issue :D when I connect buttons, few relays start ON and OFF spontaneously... and I gave up. :) maybe I am too stupid to make this soft by myself. Anyway thanks for your great job elmaya. Good weekend and stay healthy.
I suspect you have some faulty contact.
it is a hardware problem check your connections.
Be patient, not everything goes right the first time, but if you insist, you will surely succeed. ;)
LukaszH

elmaya wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:52 pm here is the current version.
clean Flash memory before uploading.

Supla_16x16_3NO_DOUT_16Mbit.rar

carefully check your hardware

EDIT: download again, the previous one has an error.
Hi, it is possible to add to the software: CHANNELSTATE (viewtopic.php?f=18&t=6878) ?

Return to “Ideas and concepts”