thermostat with Oled display

YoMan

sllawek66@wp.pl wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:11 pm I only have two wires for the sensor, I want to power with two wires parasitically if this soft will do the trick
I'm not an authority but ... IMHO 2 wires for power, 1 wire for communication.
YoMan

Parasitically do a google search
sllawek66@wp.pl

The DS18B20 sensor does not require a power supply. It can run in a parasitic mode where it is powered for use on the DQ pin on the occasion of the data. It allows you to connect the aid at a distance from the Arduino, only with the help of 2 tools.
YoMan

sllawek66@wp.pl wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:45 pm The DS18B20 sensor does not require a power supply. It can run in a parasitic mode where it is powered for use on the DQ pin on the occasion of the data. It allows you to connect the aid at a distance from the Arduino, only with the help of 2 tools.
I'm too short :)
You have to wait for @elmaya ;)
YoMan

YoMan wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:13 pm Hi @elmaya

Great respect for the soft :)

I've got question about setting the temperature. Now it is working like seting + and - so if I want to lower the temperature for night by 1,5 grads I need to make timetable that is lowering 3x 0,5 grad. If something go bad and one order will not go through the net then the next day the tempertature will be lower/higher by 0,5C.
Is it possible to change the soft to make just order setting certain value for thermostat? For example 21 grades? Similar like it is with dimmable LED, it is possible to set % of light so I guess Supla supports states with value. Or am I tottaly wrong?
for this you will have to wait for the implementation of the Supla thermostat.
elmaya

sllawek66@wp.pl wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:41 pm Hello
Elmaya, will it work on the ds 18b20 in this thermostat ?.

Sorry i don't know english ds18b20 parasitically.
parasitepower mode will not work.
you need 3 wires
YoMan

elmaya wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:25 am
YoMan wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:13 pm Hi @elmaya

Great respect for the soft :)

I've got question about setting the temperature. Now it is working like seting + and - so if I want to lower the temperature for night by 1,5 grads I need to make timetable that is lowering 3x 0,5 grad. If something go bad and one order will not go through the net then the next day the tempertature will be lower/higher by 0,5C.
Is it possible to change the soft to make just order setting certain value for thermostat? For example 21 grades? Similar like it is with dimmable LED, it is possible to set % of light so I guess Supla supports states with value. Or am I tottaly wrong?
for this you will have to wait for the implementation of the Supla thermostat.
certainly I will .... the legends are saying that I will not be waiting very long time .... ;)

Thanks
YoMan

Is it possible to change the code in arduino to make it work.
elmaya

sllawek66@wp.pl wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:27 pm Is it possible to change the code in arduino to make it work.
you can try
YoMan

Hi,

some time ago I've tried that thermostat and everything went just like piece of cake. Today I'm trying to repeat it for last 2 hours and cannot find a mistake. I have all libraries from the 1st post, new Supla libraries and despite that I've got errors. Any help?

Code: Select all

Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya:828:1: error: 'SuplaDeviceCallbacks' does not name a type
 SuplaDeviceCallbacks supla_arduino_get_callbacks(void) {
 ^
D:\Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya\Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya.ino: In function 'void itrate_Term()':
Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya:263:23: error: 'class SuplaDeviceClass' has no member named 'relayOff'
           SuplaDevice.relayOff(1); 
                       ^
Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya:275:23: error: 'class SuplaDeviceClass' has no member named 'relayOff'
           SuplaDevice.relayOff(1); 
                       ^
Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya:283:23: error: 'class SuplaDeviceClass' has no member named 'relayOn'
           SuplaDevice.relayOn(1, 0); 
                       ^
D:\Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya\Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya.ino: In function 'void iterate_btn()':
Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya:312:31: error: 'class SuplaDeviceClass' has no member named 'channelDoubleValueChanged'
                   SuplaDevice.channelDoubleValueChanged(4,trs); 
                               ^
Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya:324:31: error: 'class SuplaDeviceClass' has no member named 'channelDoubleValueChanged'
                               ^
Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya:330:31: error: 'class SuplaDeviceClass' has no member named 'relayOff'
                   SuplaDevice.relayOff(btn[a].channel);
                               ^
Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya:336:31: error: 'class SuplaDeviceClass' has no member named 'relayOn'
                   SuplaDevice.relayOn(btn[a].channel, 0);
                               ^
D:\Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya\Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya.ino: In function 'void suplaDigitalWrite(int, uint8_t, uint8_t)':
Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya:369:31: error: 'class SuplaDeviceClass' has no member named 'relayOff'
                   SuplaDevice.relayOff(1);                  
                               ^
Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya:407:31: error: 'class SuplaDeviceClass' has no member named 'channelDoubleValueChanged'
                               ^
D:\Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya\Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya.ino: In function 'void Eepron_read()':
Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya:468:23: error: 'class SuplaDeviceClass' has no member named 'relayOn'
           SuplaDevice.relayOn(epr, 0);       //  --- only one channel on each pass
                       ^
Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya:473:32: error: 'class SuplaDeviceClass' has no member named 'relayOn'
          if (stat) SuplaDevice.relayOn(1, 0);
                                ^
D:\Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya\Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya.ino: In function 'void setup()':
Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya:516:15: error: 'class SuplaDeviceClass' has no member named 'addRelay'
   SuplaDevice.addRelay(101, false);
               ^
Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya:517:15: error: 'class SuplaDeviceClass' has no member named 'addRelay'
   SuplaDevice.addRelay(102, false);
               ^
Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya:518:15: error: 'class SuplaDeviceClass' has no member named 'addRelay'
   SuplaDevice.addRelay(103, false);  
               ^
Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya:519:15: error: 'class SuplaDeviceClass' has no member named 'addDS18B20Thermometer'
   SuplaDevice.addDS18B20Thermometer();
               ^
Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya:520:15: error: 'class SuplaDeviceClass' has no member named 'addDS18B20Thermometer'
   SuplaDevice.addDS18B20Thermometer();   
               ^
Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya:592:15: error: 'class SuplaDeviceClass' has no member named 'setDigitalReadFuncImpl'
   SuplaDevice.setDigitalReadFuncImpl(&supla_DigitalRead);    //            ------Send Value to server -------
               ^
Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya:593:15: error: 'class SuplaDeviceClass' has no member named 'setDigitalWriteFuncImpl'
   SuplaDevice.setDigitalWriteFuncImpl(&suplaDigitalWrite);   //        -------  Read Value from server   -------
               ^
Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya:595:15: error: 'class SuplaDeviceClass' has no member named 'setTemperatureCallback'
   SuplaDevice.setTemperatureCallback(&get_temperature);
               ^
Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya:603:34: error: invalid conversion from 'uint8_t* {aka unsigned char*}' to 'const char*' [-fpermissive]
                     Location_Pass);    // Location Password   
                                  ^
In file included from D:\Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya\Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya.ino:4:0:
D:\Moje dokumenty\Arduino\libraries\SuplaDevice\src/SuplaDevice.h:86:8: error:   initializing argument 2 of 'bool SuplaDeviceClass::begin(char*, const char*, const char*, char*, unsigned char)' [-fpermissive]
   bool begin(char GUID[SUPLA_GUID_SIZE],
        ^
Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya:603:34: error: invalid conversion from 'int' to 'char*' [-fpermissive]
                                  ^
In file included from D:\Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya\Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya.ino:4:0:
D:\Moje dokumenty\Arduino\libraries\SuplaDevice\src/SuplaDevice.h:86:8: error:   initializing argument 4 of 'bool SuplaDeviceClass::begin(char*, const char*, const char*, char*, unsigned char)' [-fpermissive]
        ^
Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya:603:34: error: invalid conversion from 'char*' to 'unsigned char' [-fpermissive]
                                  ^
D:\Moje dokumenty\Arduino\libraries\SuplaDevice\src/SuplaDevice.h:86:8: error:   initializing argument 5 of 'bool SuplaDeviceClass::begin(char*, const char*, const char*, char*, unsigned char)' [-fpermissive]
        ^
D:\Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya\Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya.ino: At global scope:
Supla_OLED_thermostat_by_elmaya:828:1: error: 'SuplaDeviceCallbacks' does not name a type
 SuplaDeviceCallbacks supla_arduino_get_callbacks(void) {
 ^
exit status 1
'SuplaDeviceCallbacks' does not name a type

YoMan

Return to “Ideas and concepts”